Click on the play button to here my quick review of this film.
From the FAQ page at CineStill Film
Use CineStill 800Tungsten when photographing:
– tungsten/incandescent light
– candle light
– fluorescent light
– mixed tungsten and fluorescent
– mixed tungsten and limited daylight
Avoid using CineStill 800Tungsten (or expect a unique look) when photographing:
– open shade
– cool light
– daylight overpowering tungsten
– heavily backlit images
– strong window light
– content including intense points of light (christmas lights, chandeliers, neon signs, bright windows)
Here is a difficult test shot I did… I was quite impressed and this is pushed to EI 3200!!!!!! Max usable EI in my opinion is around 6400 with a 2 stop push….